Skip to content

 

 

 

     STAFF RESIDENCE

 

 

 


Then:

*   Home of son of Col. Rogers

*   Later housed most of Michigan Military Academy faculty

*   Residence for some Orchard Lake School faculty in early days;

*   In mid-twenties, second and third floors were used by college fraternity; faculty lived on first floor

*   In 1936, became Felician Sisters' convent

*   Women Employees' Residence


Now:

*   Closed

ORCHARD LAKE TOUR

Books Collection

Press Collection